We absolutely love and encourage comments! We love to receive feedback and hear your thoughts about our content. We want all of our readers to grow in this community just as we do, and because of that, we do have some community guidelines regarding comments.
Any comments that are overly negative, disrespectful, or offensive will be deleted. Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are self-promotional, contain affiliate links, or are intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author will be blocked from future commenting.
Please use your REAL first name and email address when commenting. If you are deliberately using your business name and/or business email, we will consider it self-promotion and remove your comment.
Please do not link your business name or blog anywhere in the comment section unless it directly relates to the comment or conversation taking place. Otherwise, it will be considered self-promotional and marked as spam. Many comments with links go directly to the spam folder for this reason.
Before asking a question, please read over prior comments in the conversation to see if your question has already been answered. If it has, your question will likely not be answered.
The following applies to all comments posted on News4Geeks:
- All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing News4Geeks.net and others from our websites for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self-promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed, but if in doubt, please leave it out.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (us) to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that we have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or if we consider them rude and offensive, will be deleted. You may question or argue the content in a constructive nature, but you may not post disrespectful comments towards the author(s) or other people who wrote comments.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on-topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on our website, you agree that its content is your own.
- Gravatar: For easiest commenting, please consider signing up for a Gravatar (you can do that by clicking here). This will allow your comment to be approved faster, and allow your picture to automatically display next to your comment.
- What to Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.